- Submission Opens
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019, noon (JST)
- Submission Deadline
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020, noon (JST)
- ∗ Only abstracts that has NOT been previously published or presented can be submitted.
- ∗ Abstract submissions can only accepted to make a word document attached and send by e-mail to the congress secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) during the designated submission period.
- ∗ Please submit your abstract by following the submission procedures.
- ∗ The lead author must also be the presenter.
- ∗ You may register up to 10 co-authors including the lead author.
- ∗ You can also register up to 10 affiliations.
Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosure
The Program Committee requires that all presentations be as free of commercial bias as possible and that any information on commercial products or services be based on already generally accepted medical thinking. It is also preferred that generic drug names be used wherever possible and that any presentation referring to unlabeled or research-associated commercial products should disclose this situation to session attendees.
Please limit your abstract title to 80 characters.
- ∗ The abstract text limit is approximately 1,400 characters, which excludes the title, names of authors/co-authors, authors’ affiliations, spacing and disclosures.
- ∗ Do not include any figures, tables, charts, photographs or illustrations.
Abstract submissions can only accepted to make a word document attached and send by e-mail to the congress secretariat (email@example.com) during the designated submission period.
Submission Confirmation Notice
Once submission is completed, you will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your abstract submission. This will be the only notice regarding abstract submission from our end. If you do not receive this e-mail within a few days after submission, there is a possibility that your submission has not been processed successfully. If this is the case, please contact the Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately for directions, before submission deadline.
Abstract Acceptance Notice
Please be informed the Congress President will be responsible for making the final decision regarding abstract acceptance, based on the reviewers’ assessments.
The submitting author will be notified at the e-mail address provided during submission, whether their abstract has been accepted, along with other details. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to ensure that e-mails from the Secretariat can reach them.
For Abstract Submission Inquiries, please contact
Secretariat of the 61st Annual Spring Meeting of the Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology
Business Planning Division, Makuhari Messe, Inc.
2-1, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, 261-8550 JAPAN